PREMIER ARE RECRUITING
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISER REQUIRED
Premier Decorations Limited are the leading business to business importer and distributor of seasonal decorative Christmas, Halloween and Summer products. The business has been established for 35 years and we currently have a position available in our Ruislip showroom for a creative, driven individual.
Working in our newly refurbished Ruislip Showroom, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team. Each season we strive to create a new experience for our customers that visit us year after year to view and order the latest in seasonal goods and trends. Our showrooms and the way the products are presented are designed to inspire our customers and to maximise our sales. Working within a team of merchandisers, sales staff and management, the successful applicant will help us deliver a showroom that will leave a lasting impression on all that visit.
- Merchandise all products in a co-ordinated fashion to optimise sales throughout the ranges.
- Dress Christmas Trees & create floral and product visual displays that will make the showroom look and feel amazing.
- Inspire others with their passion for visual merchandising.
- Use initiative to ensure daily tasks are completed to agreed standards.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are regularly maintained throughout the showroom.
- Host our customers – provide lunches and hot/cold drinks as required.
- Attend trade shows to set up our stands and display products.
- Occasionally visit our Northern Showroom to assist with their displays.
- Staying away from home may be required at trade show time/when working in Northern showroom.
- Support the senior Merchandiser and team in delivering a fantastic showroom.
- Take pride in the showrooms and embrace the Premier culture.
Skills and character:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- An artistic flair.
- A team player.
- Always positive.
- Motivated, with an excellent attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and share.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Good time management.
Your contribution and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
To discover more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to: email@example.com